• Michael The Rekey Guy

Play That "FUNCtion" Music

When shopping for a new lock, be sure you select the right “function” for its purpose. The most common “functions” folks use are: “KEYED ENTRY” – Used for entry doors. Has a key hole on the outside and a locking tab on the inside. “PASSAGE” – Does not lock. Also called “Hall or Closet Door” function. These are great to install under keypad locks. “PRIVACY” – Pin hole on outside; locking tab on inside. Used on bathrooms and bedrooms. Need help selecting new locks? Give us a call at 417-689-7034.

0 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

You might recall last December that our staff took an involuntary “vacation,” recovering from that blasted virus that we all loved to hate. This year, we plan to voluntarily schedule the first vacatio